Group C: MARAC Masterclass
9 February 2021
10:00 – 12:00
Aim of the course
- This half day course gives participants a brief overview of the Domestic Abuse Intervention Service and Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences.
- Delegates must have prior knowledge of Domestic abuse to attend this course.
Tuesday 9th February 2021, 10.00 – 12.00
By the end of the training participants will have:
– Brief introduction to MARAC.
– Screening and risk assessment.
– Accessing help – specialist services and MARAC.
– Lessons from Domestic Homicide Reviews
– Hackney Council HR Domestic Violence Staff Policy.
Facilitator: Claudia Belem, DAIS Intervention Officer, Domestic Abuse Intervention Service