Group C: Designated Safeguarding Leads Webinar
Select in Booking Form
- Monday 12th July 2021, 10:00 -13:00
- Thursday 30th September, 10:00 -13:00
The webinar has been designed for designated safeguarding leads, their deputies and managers. By the end of the webinar delegates will:
- Understand why safeguarding matters and their role and responsibilities within this as designated safeguarding leads.
- Know what actions to take when informed of a concern about a child or young person to ensure their safety and welfare.
- Develop the competence and confidence in carrying out this role.