Group B/C: County Lines
The Guildhall (City of London)
Basinghall Street, London EC2V 7HH
4 February 2020
09:30 – 16:30
Aim of the course
This County Lines training has been designed to deliver a broad knowledge of drugs and the exploitative nature of child exploitation in drugs markets.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Be able to identify how young people are targeted for criminal exploitation.
- Understand what the risks are for those involved.
- Be aware of referral pathways, national safeguarding strategies, and current trends.
- Be able to identify the signs of child exploitation.
- Have developed their confidence and effectiveness in managing young people engaged with County Lines.
- Developed a more informed approach to supporting and safeguarding young people.
Facilitator: Young Hackney Substance Misuse Service